martes, 2 de octubre de 2007

My aparment and my dream house

I have a medium size apartment, it’s very nice and comfortable, it has 3 room, 2 bathroom, 1 dinner room, 1 small kitchen and 1 beautiful living room.

My apartment is simple but it has all what I need, it’s on the third floor and it has a beautiful view, it couldn’t be better. It has a big playground where I played so much when I was a kid, it also has 3 courts, 1 big pool and sadly some times it’s a little bit dangerous but I just love my apartment there is not places like home.

My dream house is a white colonial house with blue windows and a beautiful garden, full of all type of flowers, it must have two floors and with 2 beautiful colonial stairs in front of the hall, it should have paints all over the place, I would like it to have 7 bedrooms. One for me and my future husband, 4 for my children, and the other 2 for my parents, when they want to go to visit their grandchildren and for other visitant, I would like to have a small reception

7 comentarios:

Kristjan dijo...

Very nice dream house I hope you can have it one day.
I live in a house with my parent's but I hope to have my own house one day.

by from Slovenia

Davorin dijo...

Hi!
That is very beautiful house. I wish that you have it one day.
Also I self wish for have similarly house in a future.

Have a nice day

Bye from Slovenia

Sabrina dijo...

hello!
I love this house

see you

slavko dijo...

Dream house... Everything is achievable if you just work hard enough. Hoping your dream house will some day become a reality :)

Anže dijo...

HI!
Your dream house is lovely. I think that you some day think how you are thinking about the house and now you will have it.

I'm a student now and I live in a house with my parents and two sisters. I hope that one day I will build my own big house.Around the house I will have a big garden that my children can safely play and I will have my own place and I can sad this is mine!!!
Be cool

Rok dijo...

I love this house too...

Jarc dijo...

Hello Marisky!
You have very nice apartment, and
I think that your dream house is very beautiful!
You said that you will live with your family...Will you have also any pet? Do you love pets?


Bye bye!