martes, 30 de octubre de 2007

My vacations

hi everybody..!!
i am so happy on
December 20 of 2007 i am going to travel with my boyfriend on a cruiser GRANDEUR OF THE SEAS of royal caribbean who will be depart from Tampa, Florida
its a 4 Night Western Caribbean Cruise, i am so ready to Sleeping under a palm tree, strolling on endless beaches and eat ice cream while floating in a turquoise sea. i have ready my passport and my bathing suit. on Friday December 21 we will be on Key West, Florida we arrive around 10:00 AM and depart to Cozumel, Mexico at 3:00 PM 'll be there at 10:30 on saturday and depart that day at 08:00 PM to tampa again...
i hope to spend a great weekend and bring a lot of photos for you to see it

2 comentarios:

doris3m dijo...

Wow! That-s an excellent vacation!!! Wish you the best and have a lot of fun.... I wish I could go on a trip like that... my husband and I deserve a second honeymoon!

Keep on shining and blogging!

Sabrina dijo...

Woow! Also I would go:) Enjoy on holiday!